Our Moccamaster coffee machines are handmade in the heart of the Netherlands since 1968. Never has coffee tasted so good as with a Moccamaster filter coffee machine. It is not without reason that Moccamaster has been internationally awarded as the best coffee maker by experts for years.
The unique taste experience of Moccamaster
The secret behind a perfect cup of coffee is the temperature at which the coffee is prepared. Moccamaster's copper heating element is unique and ensures an optimal brewing temperature between 92°C and 96°C. Why is this temperature optimal? If coffee is made too cold, it tastes sour. If coffee is brewed too hot it tastes bitter. Moccamaster finds the perfect balance and prepares coffee at the perfect temperature, from the first drop till the last one. So you drink the tastiest cup of coffee.
The Moccamaster coffee machine is made with high-quality materials so that your coffee machine will last as long as possible. To ensure the quality of the filter coffee machines, Moccamaster offers a 5-year guarantee on every machine. So you can enjoy perfectly brewed coffee and a beautiful design for even longer. The filter with coffee grounds can simply be put in the compost bin. So you don't have any plastic or aluminium waste.
• Fast: a full mug of coffee in 4 minutes
• Hot coffee: perfect brewing temperature of 92-96°C
• Practical: brews coffee directly into your mug
• Compact: takes up little space
• Safe: appliance switches off as soon as the brewing process is complete
• Iconic design and available in several colours
• Handmade in the Netherlands and using high-quality materials
• Durable: Built to last, repairable and comes with five year warranty. All parts are separately available.
• Certified by the European Coffee Brewing Center (ECBC) and Specialty Coffee Association (SCA)
The Cup-one comes with two 300ML porcelain coffee mugs with a black rubber strap, a measuring spoon and 80 coffee filters from Moccamaster.
Dimensions: H 30 cm, W 26 cm, D 17 cm
Cord length: 100 cm
Weight: 2 kg
Power consumption: 1,090 W
Voltage: 220-240 V
Hertz: 50/60 Hz
Plug: Type G
Coffee filter: Size No.1
Material: Metal / Plastic (BPA/BPS/BPF & Phthalate Free)
Volume: 0.33 Liter / Single Cup
Certificates: ECBC & SCA approved
Warranty: 5 Years
The Cup-One has room for a cup with a maximum height of 11 cm and a diameter of 6.3 cm
Water level indicator
Automatic switch-off after brew cycle